Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.

"A great teacher is like a candle, it consumes itself to light the way for others." Anonymous

"A great teacher is like a candle, it  consumes itself to light the way for others." Anonymous

Today's Weather

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Apples, Apples, Apples







I am so loving the beautiful fall weather.  This is one of my favorite times of the year (of course I say that every time the seasons change).  We had baskets of apple activities going on all week. Two of my favorite apple books are "The Seasons of Arnold's Apple Tree" and "The Apple Pie Tree".  Check out our seasons of an apple tree. The apples on the tree are my students' favorite part of "The Apple Pie Tree".  Miss Whitmore used burlap to let the kids make apple prints and drawing for a place mat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment