Recent Comments

Powered by Blogger.

"A great teacher is like a candle, it consumes itself to light the way for others." Anonymous

"A great teacher is like a candle, it  consumes itself to light the way for others." Anonymous

Today's Weather

Monday, December 12, 2011

Promethean Board Stations





So my student teacher I had this semester really inspired me to use my promethean board more.  I created this flip chart to use with a recording sheet and made it one of my literacy stations during Thanksgiving.  The kids clicked on a pilgrim hat to reveal a cvc picture.  They then sounded out and spelled the cvc word on their recording sheet.  They had a blast doing this station.  I got to noticing they were doing it over and over and not moving on to their free choice.  Thanks Ms. J. Chamblee for the recording sheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment